Janet Symmons is a Canadian author and university educator. She has written about KISS’s former drummer, Eric Carr who died in 1991, since 1994, when she met Vickie Theofanus, who founded The Eric Carr Tribute Committee Newsletter. The newsletter ceased production in 1996. In 2000 Janet started the Eric Carr Photo and Information Centre (www.eric-carr.info), which was updated weekly until 2013. Between 2013 and 2021, Janet completed her PhD in education and also began writing a book about her favourite drummer’s inspiring story of never giving up on dreams. She lives in British Columbia with her two dogs.
- APA 7 – Citations and References January 20, 2020
- Identifying Meaning Units in Reflective Lifeworld Research November 22, 2019
- Sampling Recruitment and Phenomenology Research October 3, 2019
- Phenomenological Methodology Interview Reminders September 13, 2019
- Choosing Phenomenological Research August 22, 2019